Please be aware that most of these are enforced by the City of San Diego Park Rangers and Police Department; Mission Bay Park is a City of San Diego park.
SPECIAL RULES FOR CREW PARKING AND ADMISSION
- Participants in the races (CREWS) are issued wristbands and parking passes by their COACHES. The coaches receive these wristbands and parking passes when they check in on their arrival at the Crew Classic.
- CREW assigned parking is in the North (Yellow) paved lot. The parking passes are yellow. Only vehicles with these passes may park free in the CREW lot and EVERY person in the vehicle must have a wristband. A trailer with rowing shells must park in the dirt lot only or on the “road closed” area when directed to do so. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Parking passes and wristbands may only be obtained from the coach. If no one in the vehicle has a wristband, then one person may enter the venue to find the coach or the coach may enter to properly check in. Without a pass, a vehicle must park on the street and send someone with a wristband into the venue to find the coach. NO EXCEPTIONS
General Park Rules
- Everyone pays to park and enter the event unless they have a pass, or are on the “Who Gets in Free” list, i.e. Brunch Guests. A free shuttle is available from Ski Beach at Vacation Isle.
- NO BIKES (lock them to the outside of the fence).
- NO SKATES (may carry them over your shoulders if you have other shoes).
- NO DOGS or other pets (except guide dogs) in city parks, including parking lot
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS.
- NO ALCOHOL, except in the designated Beer Garden – This is a City ordinance which will be enforced by Park Rangers and Police Officers who are required to be on site during the event. No alcohol may be brought into the event venue or consumed in the parking lots. Enjoy the licensed Beer Garden.
- NO BALLOONS.
- NO SMOKING in any City of San Diego park, including parking lots.
- Zero tolerance for pranks, including removing decorations and other goods.
- NO POP-UP OR OTHER KINDS OF TENTS INSIDE THE VENUE except those specifically authorized by the Crew Classic – don’t ask – we would have told you already if you could put up a tent.
- Nothing can be tied to anything in the park. Nothing can be put in the ground. No banners on trees or buildings. No stakes in the ground.
- NO EXCEPTIONS