CERTIFICATION OF ELIGIBILITY
Instructions for Adding or Editing a Line-Up:
- Go to www.regattacentral.com and Login
- Locate the ‘Regatta Calendar & Entries’ box on the left-hand side of the page. Click the ‘my entries’ located under the San Diego Crew Classic
- Click the ‘edit’ link to the right of the entry
- Select an athlete for each seat. Note: Start typing a name to search your team’s roster. If the athlete is not found, you can create a new record.
- When the line-up is complete, click the ‘Save’ button
Instructions for completing your waivers:
- The San Diego Crew Classic is registered with USRowing and requires that all athletes complete the USRowing waiver prior to participating.
- Athletes should be directed to https://rosters.usrowing.org to complete an online version of the waiver.
- Provide athletes with your organization’s Club Access Code. This code is distributed to your club administrator, or you can contact email@example.com for assistance.
- Monitor athlete waiver status through the ‘Roster’ link on the right-hand side of your RC homepage. Note: You may need to click the ‘Sync with USRowing’ link to see the most up-to-date information.
The SDCC is requiring that line-ups be submitted online through RegattaCentral for the 2017 regatta. Entries may be saved initially without a line-up, but please be prepared to submit a final line-up by Sunday, March 26, 2017. Email reminders will be sent as well.
Collegiate: Collegiate institutions must formally certify the NCAA eligibility of their student athletes to compete in collegiate events. The signature of the university’s athletic director or appropriate official on each page of a hard copy of the Lineup Form is required for certification. This form is submitted at Check-in.
Club: Entries in the Club events must be comprised entirely of dues-paying members (all athletes and coxswain) from the club entering.
CREW LINEUP FORM
Print the PDF form noted above OR, if you have entered the form on Regatta Central, you may print and submit a copy and add necessary signatures at the bottom. All Masters and Juniors must complete birth date and age information.