SHELL TRAILER PARKING
Please make trailer drivers and crews aware of parking plans and locked gates. We are short of space. Help Regatta efficiency and access to your trailer by parking within lined spaces or as indicated by Regatta personnel.
- Do not plan to deliver your trailer to the Park before Wednesday, except during daylight hours. There are gates that are locked overnight. Limited security begins at 5:00 pm Wednesday.
- No cars or vans in the Trailer Lot throughout the week. After parking trailers, vehicles are required to disconnect and, during the week, use only paved parking lots.
- On Saturday and Sunday the trailer area gates will not be staffed for repeat entry/exit by towing vehicles. If these vehicles are to be used for transportation around town, they will need a vehicle pass and must be parked in the Crew Parking Lot.
COACHES LAUNCHES are permitted on the course during practice, subject to the rules and traffic patterns. The Crew Classic does not offer launches for hire but has made arrangements for special rates at Dana Landing, 2580 Ingraham Street, located across Ingraham Street from the Start Line. Contact Steve at 619-226-2929.
- Launches may not be launched from the shell launching areas but may be launched in the north cove, along the fence.
- As a courtesy to all competitors, it is requested that coaching launches refrain from motoring within the race course during practice sessions on Friday.
- To keep the beach clear for shell traffic, return launches to trailers by Friday evening and keep them there for the weekend.
- Loose or unattended launches will be impounded at 4:30 am Saturday.