Information and links will be updated for 2017 as the regatta approaches. Some prior event documents are available as background information.
Traffic Pattern in the area of the Crew Classic Course for all of Mission Bay during Crew Classic Week.
Directions with special notes for trailer drivers.
Pasta Party Information
Family and Friends Information
ONLY THE COACH OR TEAM REPRESENTATIVE OF RECORD may pick up the packet for his/her crew at the Information Center. It contains wristbands that serve as entry passes, parking passes, maps of Mission Bay, a final schedule, WHERE YOU CAN PUT YOUR SHELLS ON THE BEACH, etc.
Packets will be available to those who have met the following conditions:
- Trophy, if won last year, return no later than noon Saturday. A team will not be allowed to check in or race if their trophy has not been returned.
- Lineups stapled to signed waivers for each person in the line up.
See the top of this page or print yours from Regatta Central.
- Payment of all required entry fees, including penalty fees for late entries.
- Verification of eligibility for collegiate and club athletes – see bottom of line up form.
- Confirmation of age and date of birth for junior and master athletes.
Lane Draws will be published mid -March except collegiate races subject to seeding which will be published approximately one week before the regatta.
A list of hotel partners is listed under Hotels. Be sure to mention the Crew Classic to get the lowest rate. We strongly urge you to use only host hotels as they are important event sponsors. By patronizing them you help us develop this source of revenue at no cost to you.
For transportation and vehicle rentals, click on Travel Arrangements. Enterprise Rent-a-Car is an important sponsor with a large fleet of 12 and 15 passenger vans. Patronizing Enterprise for your car and van rental needs, at no cost to you, will benefit the event.
Boat sharing: Coaches interested in borrowing boats should contact their counterparts on the West Coast. The Crew Classic office may be able to provide assistance with contact information. You may wish to contact the local San Diego rowing organizations.