Come celebrate with us at the Classic Brunch By The Bay proudly presented by the San Diego Crew Classic Brunch Committee. Located in the Champions Pavilion – the large white tent is home to the San Diego Crew Classic Brunch by the Bay.
Originally created to attract corporate and individual supporters to assist in developing a standout San Diego event, the Brunch by the Bay has become a beloved tradition of the Crew Classic. Up to 400 friends, family, alumni groups, reunion crews, colleagues, clients, teams, clubs, fans–past and present and individuals will enjoy a delicious brunch by Guissepe Restaurants and Fine Catering, see the boats cross the finish line and participate in raffles and auctions to raise funds for the continued support of the regatta!
The theme this year is The Crew Classic is honoring ZLAC rowing Club in it’s 125th year. Please join us in celebrating the oldest women’s rowing club in the country, right here in San Diego!
We hope you join us for this very special day! Buy Tickets here.
- Sunday, April 2, 2017
- From 7:30am-30 minutes following the last race of the day
- Held at the Champions Pavilion near the Finish Line
- Business-casual attire is encouraged, and athletes with rowing blazers are encouraged to wear them!
- Tickets are $225 each
- Ticket includes a marvelous brunch, dessert, tea & coffee, mimosas, bloody marys and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Tables are $2000 each, and seat 10 guests of your choosing
- Tables are a great way to guarantee that your team, alumni association, or reunion crew will sit together.
Reservations can be made online here. Tickets will be sold until we reach venue capacity.
Questions can be directed to Darlene Disney at the San Diego Crew Classic office at (619) 225-0300.
Guests who are under 21 years of age are restricted from the main brunch area where alcohol is served. The Crew Classic Brunch by the Bay warmly welcomes guests of all ages, however, our city permit strictly prohibits minors from entering this area. Your understanding and cooperation are greatly appreciated.